create Rediffmail account / www.rediffmail.com / rediffmail.com login is a web-based e-mail service provided by Rediff.com. Ajit Balakrishnan is the founder and current Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Rediff.com, an internet company based in Mumbai. Balakrishnan’s first business was Rediffusion, now known as Rediffusion DY&R (Dentsu Young & Rubicam), which he co-founded when he was 22. In 1995, he founded Rediff.com, which became a highly successful internet site, and was listed on NASDAQ in 2001.
The service has around 95 million registered usernames. It offers unlimited free storage space. In 2006, Rediff launched an AJAX-based mail interface. Rediffmail also allows users to send and receive mails in many Indian languages on Microsoft Windows. Rediffmail is also available on mobiles through the free mobile application. In October 2010, Rediff.com launched a paid mobile email service named “Rediffmail NG” with support for all mobile phone platforms including Symbian, Java and Android. In addition, it offers synchronisation across users’ phone and PC. It offers unlimited storage the POP3, IMAP mail protocols.
How to create a Rediffmail account @ www.rediffmail.com rediffmail.com login page
Rediff Shopping – An online marketplace, headquartered in Mumbai, India. The marketplace has products ranging from mobile phones, shopping, apparel & accessories up to home utility & electronics. Rediff Shopping mobile app is also now available for Java Platform, Micro Edition, Windows Store and Android users.
Rediff News App – On 14 September 2012, Rediff launched its Android App for Rediff News.
Rediff iShare – On 10 July 2007, Rediff users were able to upload their videos, music and pictures to the Rediff iShare multimedia platform.
Rediffmail has not only changed their home page look but have improved lot of features of Rediffmail.
1. Inbox updates automatically: Inbox will be updated automatically as new mails will be shown automatically as you don’t have to refresh the page.
2. Messages grouped and shown according to date wise: All messages are grouped and shown under date wise so if you have 3 mail messages on Aug 6th those will be shown below August 6th .
3. Email ids are auto-suggested: When you have to compose message to an email id ,you don’t need to type full email address as autosuggest feature being implemented by rediffmail from your contacts while you type.
4. Auto saved drafts: Drafts will be saved automatically while you compose and will be cleared after you sent message.
5. Attaching multiple files made easy: You can easily attach multiple files in a queue and you can compose the message while they are attaching .
6. Delete mails quickly: click on ‘x’ icon to delete mails fastly.
7. Download all attachments at once: You can download all attachments with a single click.
8. Set reminders with your calendar: In the old rediffmail calendar is dragged to left side which seems to be congested, now you can set remainders in calendars.
9. Receive all your friends feeds on various social networks: Just click the feeds button in the logged in page of rediffmail and log onto your favorite social networks like Orkut ,Linkedin.Facebook and Hi5.
10. Pull the emails from other services like Gmail and yahoo and also send message from those ids from rediffmail itself.
11. Less Spam: Submit spam messages to Rediffmail by clicking on report to spam which you think as spam message.
Check Out : www.Hotmail.com Login
Rediff.com also brings you Rediffmail Pro, a business email that’s reliable and fast. It adds the professional touch to your business with features such as: 5 email IDs Your Rediffmail Pro account comes with 5 email IDs. Allocate these email IDs to your employees. For example, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or to different departments in your company. For example, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
1 GB storage
You get 200 MB of storage per email address, more than you get from free email services. This ensures that you don’t miss out on important incoming mails like business proposals.
POP3 access Get your Rediffmail Pro mails on Outlook Express, Netscape or Eudora.
Pull other mails You can also make Rediffmail Pro your primary account and pull your other mails from POP accounts like VSNL. Send and reply to all your mails from Rediffmail Pro account alone. You can also import your address books from other email accounts into your Rediffmail Pro account.
Flexible Transfer the total storage of 1 GB among the 5 mail IDs as you like, any time you want. Add IDs, mail storage as you grow. There is no limit. Add in multiples of 5 IDs / 200 MB. Rediffmail Pro can be used both by small businesses as well as large companies with hundreds or thousands of employees.
Anywhere web access Rediffmail Pro mails can be accessed even when you are away from your office.
10 MB attachments Send large PowerPoint presentations, images or any other files along with your mails. F-Secure Virus protection To protect your computer, a facility to scan all attachments, when uploaded or downloaded using webmail. Business-class address book Store up to 2500 addresses, phone numbers and email addresses. 100% advertising-free Unlike free mail, the Rediffmail Pro Inbox does not contain promotional messages. And there are no advertising tag lines on your outgoing mails. Every outgoing mail from a Rediffmail Pro account projects the right professional image. Send SMS (India & US) Rediffmail Pro is SMS-enabled. You can send SMS to mobile phones in India or the US directly from your computer and what’s more at a price lower than from mobile phone. This is the cheapest way to contact associates in the US, and is available only through Rediffmail services.
How to create a Rediff account
Fill out pertinent information
Input your first and last name in the “name” blank on the register page. Choose a Rediffmail ID, which becomes the first part of your email address that ends in “@rediffmail.com.” Enter your password and retype the same password. Give the company an alternate email address and mobile number in case there are problems. Input your date of birth, gender and country of residence. To proceed past the registration page, type the stylized text at the bottom.
Verify the code
After you give Rediffmail your cellphone number, the website sends a text message with a verification code. Type the verification code in the appropriate blank on the registration page. After you type the verification code and completely fill in pertinent information, click Create My Account at the bottom of the Web page.
Follow the terms and conditions
Use Rediffmail for normal electronic communications. If you break the terms and conditions, the website may terminate your email account. You must be 13 years old or older to have a Rediffmail email address.